Pages

2009年4月22日星期三

To My Classmate, part 1

Finally two year pass already, this is not my first time that stay out from my house, but is the first time that I stay alone for 2 years out from my house, not father mother here, no sister brother but luckily is still got some friend beside me. These 2 years, I meet much different type of people and I meet many friends here too whether are classmates, course mates or society’s members. Now I would like to take this opportunity to say out my feel about u all… [ you better pray now, hope I will not say your bad thing..haha]

Lembaga air perak
I think u are the closer friend for me in this two year, but it is not because of I always stick with u, is u, is u always like to stick with me only…XD

Sometimes I a bit jealous on you is because your are good in English, so, even if you didn’t study or didn’t do your revision or didn’t prepare for you presentation, you still can handle it well. But but but, because of this too, u can crap as many as you can in assignment which help us a lot to get higher mark. XD, and when I doing my assignment, I no need to worry about my grammar mistakes or other problems cause I know u and ah kei will help me to check and correct it. XP
So happy that you treat me as a good friend here but I would like to tell you that I’m not as good as you perceive. Cause sometimes I only cincai treat you, sometimes really dunnoe how 2 say u… always kena shoot by me also say me good = =

Just be yourself but sometimes also need to try to think from others side, if really feel not happy and suffering, just leave it go, many good things or people will still around you. gambateh~~~~

Kei kei
Assistant classrep, secretary of society, “big sister” in our class, leader in our assignment group, organizer of our class activities and so on… everyone will be agree that you are one of the important characters in our class, without you, sure there will be less interesting and full of boring in class…I think I will still rmb your “laugh” although my memory not good.. XD… don’t force yourself to entertain others when you really don’t wish to do that at the moment… no wrong that you become a selfish person at that time, cause you you also is a normal human, you also need to rest… and don’t blame yourself when you feel you are not able to do something or failed to achieve something... is just a small step of your life.

It is okay that when you show your problems in front of us… at least it is better than u avoid for it rite?

Hope you can choose your own way soon…

Mee shan
My first classmate that I meet in the first week… haha… I really didn’t realize that I had been same class with you during the short English lesson during april. You also is one of the people that always kena my shoot but still say thanks and sorry to me [let you all gik sei]… e-commerce and marketing is not your course I think u know it from long time ago, don’t waste so many time on your studies if you really cant make it… everyone will have their own way to go for…find a suitable way and just go ahead… anyway, if u are continue with your studies, don’t scare to try a new way for studies until u can scored it.. now is my time to say thank you because you always fetch me here and there and sorry that when I use a terrible tone to say with you. Hehe.. I know you will forgive me one…XD

Kher shin
Actually sometimes I think you are better than me because of your brave or fearless… you really can make it if you want to do… erm.. sometimes you look cute because of your humorous actions…haha.. and congratulation that u found a good boy friend, don’t forget to invite me during your wedding…XD

Sook woon
You too, don’t always say sorry… sorry will only use when u really did a wrong things… I will feel “paisei” when you say sorry to me… it look like I very arbitrariness = =, don’t easily give up and be more confidence, when face any problems, don’t rush to make a decision, let yourself calm down and think first… a late decision will be better than a wrong decision… [decision = when you want to answer a question]

Jealous again… because you choose music as your occupation in future… ah.. I also hope I can learn some music instruments… if I go to your shop, will you give me discount?XD
Above is all my assignment group members and all are gals….we had proved that without guys, we still can do it! Hehe

Chicken wing
Ah…sometimes you very geli one…always touch me or juz like colar bear[u ] stick with a tree[me]... = =, later your partner jealous then not my business
But sometimes you very cool cause you able to travel alone although your size and your height is almost same with me…XD

I know your attach important with friend even your online friend… but you not a god, try to avoid wrangle and something that will lead you into problems…
Still be friend ya…n have a sweet sweet relationship…

Mui siang
Same class almost 1 year, first I thought you are very friendly cause you will laugh with me when our meet at somewhere, but at last that, we realize that our communication is only “laugh” = =, you so quite until I don’t know what I should chat with you… erm, my conclusion is you look sublimity and your sound very sweet…

Ah hoong
Ah hoong, who named almost same with my sister furthermore both of you have a same nick name. you are my idol u know…=P? because of your style, your characteristic and your personality. u look damn cool and handsome most of the time…=D, sometimes u juz look like a star in our school because of your style, your good result and you way to present or be a emcee and the most fearfulness is everywhere you go also got your friends, even we yumcha together, you still busy to say “hi, hello, how….” with the people pass by…

Just feel lucky that can same class with a star… but a star still need some sincere or true friends around … hope you can find them or it is great that you already found them…
Don’t let yourself always in a pressure or tension life, life is just a life… wish you can sleep well and no more dream…

Ekwin
Hey, senior... from first time I saw you in here, you already give me a bad impression…. It is coincident that I will same class with you…actually I also can predict that our class will start to boycott you in someday, but you really break the record that I seem before is some nice persons or some that don’t like lead themselves in this also don’t like you… i think you hope to know the reason right? i think there is 2 main reasons, u can make use of someone that u dunnoe or just know in the second before… the second is the way you choose your boyfriend or your curiosity on sex… most of us faint because of your “speech”… anyway, I know this is you and you didn’t do anything wrong too… but got one things that I really don’t like is you ask something that about privacy… I don’t like to share this with other people that not my good or closer friend...
Anyway, you will still have your friend… if you feel that is you and you feel happy with your life now, just continue it…

[to be continue......hehe]

1 条评论:

  1. 当你的部落格有英文,我都直接跳掉不看XD

    回复删除